-Running off-campus camps or retreats involve a number of issues from logistics to insurance. They need to be carefully planned.

As a minimum, graduate groups will need to provide GSA with the following documents:

  • Food plan
  • First aid certificate for first aider present
  • Participant list
  • Emergency Plan

If you are providing alcohol, you will also need to undertake an alcohol risk assessment. If you are fundraising or selling alcohol, you will need a temporary or venue license.

GSA may only insure your group with public liability if you provide us with the correct documentation in the advent of a claim.

To lodge a claim, use the Application for Public Liability Insurance (Other) from.