Useful links

Information pack
Current information pack for graduate groups

Are you serving food?
Are you serving alcohol?
Are you holding a BBQ?

Health and Safety
University alcohol checklist
University Health and Safety Information
University Risk and Event Authorisation Form
Victoria’s Food Act for Fundraising
Application for a temporary liquor license
Department of Health Food plan templates

University of Melbourne venue hire
Booking teaching spaces for graduate clubs
1888 Building Room Booking

What’s on
University general 

Can’t find something? Please tell us.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s